Girlfriend Metal Girlfriend Metal

This is 100% pure art in it's truest form. The subtle motif that underscores the entire track, only helps to bring cohesion to an already stellar composition.

In The Void In The Void

Giving you a listen. The velkoz sample is a cool touch, but pretty aggressive in the mix. Consider lowering the volume and maybe toning it down. Velkoz is great for carrying a game, but I don't think he has the ability to carry a track, Try replacing the multitude of velkoz samples with a lead melody to go over the 28 days later sample. Use the original track as reference, Murphy uses a heavy guitar riff that plays along with the main motif, which then becomes that "iconic" sound.
All in all, not a bad track. Keep at it!

BeforeDestruction responds:

Thanks for the advice!

All Rise for My Queen All Rise for My Queen

was going to try and " come back " with some reviews... clicked this and saw your name and knew there was no need to even listen before giving the 5 lol

Glad you're still doing your thing bosa.

Bosa responds:

Thank you sir! As always, I envy your beard and mustache.

I appreciate your vote and review. I hope to continue creating works that inspire others or at least provide mild entertainment.

In Gods Mournful Design In Gods Mournful Design

jesus christ.

Sidestep Sidestep

Great job man, I hope you do well! :D

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks nubbinownz! (:

The House by the Cemetary The House by the Cemetary

Great job man! You and Aeron both put out some serious power this round!

Azhthar responds:

Thanks man! I think we are the first group having all tracks together already... Good luck for you, too!

DrumFruit DrumFruit

The feel of the song is great, the pacing is solid and the progression is wonderful. Let's focus on how to improve it. You're missing an integral part of drum and bass. The bass. This track is missing it's low end. It ends up sounding very bright and top heavy. Add a bass line that fills out the low end. The drums have a good beat but they are sitting a little wonky in the mix. The kick and snare are very prominent but all the other drums are almost nonexistent, which gives them a very lonely sound as if your drum beat is only two drums. You need to bring your hats and ghost snares up in the mix to fill out the song and make sure that you have a solid mix of mids and highs. I look forward to seeing what you come out with next.

bolisa responds:

I did used a bass but you cant hear it. You cant feel it either indeed. I think that's where the fault lies. I didnt think about it but it is indeed a very important part in DnB. I will work on that. Drums are my weak part. I dont really know how to mix with that! But that just mean i have to practise and really take the information people like you give serious. I thank you that you took the time to give a listen to this song, and gave a review. Thanks!!

Fallen (original mix) Fallen (original mix)

This has a very cool purity ring vibe to it. With some female vocals this could be banging. Then the drop and climax make it sound very hudson mohawk. Love it guys, keep it up.

Wintumn Wintumn

Gorgeous! It absolutely captures the feel of both seasons. The mix here is brilliant, everything fits and the dynamics are incredible. The climax is power. Thank you for this :) Glad you started up that thread, I'd have not heard this otherwise.

TheDukesDepot responds:

Aww, thank you. ^-^

The Black Hole The Black Hole

My hero!!!
You did it!! WHy did I not see this !?

Seriously, the tone of the song is ... well charles said it best ... "Wow. This is brilliant". Oh man, it just keeps going. The strings, the soundscape, the drums could use a little more umf, but that glitchy breakdown after 3 minutes is so freaking beautiful! 3:37 is like aural sex. fives all around, you sexy bastard.